Holographic Bird Scare Tape is a highly innovative and successful product. Bird scare is an effective bird deterrent made of polyester films, which limits a penetrating vibration that birds won't go near. It is safe, simple, durable and easy to use. Just stretch it between two stakes and it will start to emit the vibration. It not only deters birds, but also rabbits and other pests. Bird scare is harmless to crops, birds and animals. It will protect all types of vegetable and fruit crops and is also ideal for protecting newly-sown.
Instantly Repels Birds & Daytime Predators From Gardens, Docks, Boats GUARANTEED - No Need For Netting, Spikes or Scarecrow - Highly Effective Deterrent, Easy Installation, No Maintenance Required:
· Used By Farmers & Property Owners Around The World â Spick Scare Tape frightens birds and other daytime predators and keeps them far away from your gardens, crops, property, boats & docks, vehicles.
· Scare Tape Uses Visual And Sound Effects To Scare Birds And Other Animals Away - Ultra reflective material shimmers and shines in the sunlight, shining light in all directions and disorienting nuisance birds & animals. Scare Tape creates a metallic noise as it flaps in the wind, adding an additional threatening sound to keep pest birds & animals away.
· Simple, Effective, Long-Lasting - Easy to install - Tie 3' strips to poles or stakes, hang from rafters, wrap around plants - install in any area with access to light &/or wind.
· Humane, Eco-Friendly - Scare Tape is proven to help wildlife and pest bird populations by causing them to migrate to more natural habitat areas where they are free from harm.
· Guaranteed Protection - Stops Damage Caused By Birds And Wild Animals -
· Thickness 1, 2, 4 mil
· Sizes 3/4, 1, 2 inch
· Lenght-30/50/100/150 foots or meters
· Private label packaging offered
We recommend that you cut 5 - 6 strips about 30" long. Place the strips in the area where you are having daytime predator problems.
§ If you are using the tape to protect from birds or hawks, place the repellent tape strips 6 - 7 ft. above the area to protect.
§ For ground predators, place at eye level, 20 - 25 foot intervals around and within the area you are trying to protect using shorter strips.